A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 14, 2010

YAZ IS CRAP

Before I had Olive I was on a birth control pill called YAZ.
 I honestly liked it. It helped with my acne and leveled out my moods,
 little did I know it was not only, not doing it's job
 (I got pregnant while taking Yaz, but am not mad at all now as Olive is the most precious gift)
but it was also DESTROYING MY BODY.

There is something wrong with me. I have had SOO many problems since the birth of Olive,
and just found out it is all because of YAZ.

I might be getting my Galbladder removed and put on meds for the rest of my life.
The worst part, I might not be able to have any more babies.
This is so depressing. I was meant to be a Mom.

I thought I would have at least have 3 or 4 more children but I might not even have one more.
How horrible of a feeling is it to have that taken away?
One thing I am glad about... I had Olive in time.
She is my everything.

Going to the Doctor today to get results from numerous tests.
I am just full of hatred.

The makers and distributers of Yaz are no good in my book.
They can all go to hell.


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I haave 2 other friends who are having issues with the aftermath of YAZ and it just kills me. I can't believe they didn't catch all the negative outcomes of taking yaz while testing it. Makes me so mad.

    ReplyDelete