A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 14, 2010

Here's to putting it all in the past.

I don't hate because it doesn't make sense to do so.
I don't regret because I love the person it's made me.
 Instead I'll forgive and completely forget.
 Because I know that I have so much better, and my life lacks nothing.

I am officially putting the past where it belongs, in the past.
Here's to completely enjoying the wonderful life I live.



You're my everything Olive-Lyn
And I promise to be everything you need me to be.
I will never push you away or see you hurt.
I will always be here when you need me.
Today until forever.




Devin, I would be nothing without you.
Thank you for helping me through all of this.
You're the most wonderful man I have ever met,
and I feel incredibly safe in your arms.
Thank you for encouraging me to take my life back
and to let go of all the hurt.
I love you more than words could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment