A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 15, 2010

Olive's first...(Long Post)

These are pictures of Olive's "firsts"
They are not all in order.


Olive's first breath of air

Olive's first "Burrito Wrap"


Olive's first hat


Olive's first I.V.

Olive's first bed


Olive's first burp (right before this picture)


Olive's first bottle, fed by her Daddy


Olive's first surgery (in i.c.u. to recover and wake up)


Olive's tending her Daddy's 20th birthday


First time Olive and Devin fell asleep together


Olive's first admision back into the hospital after coming home


Olive's first massage in the e.r. :)


Olive's first antibiotic drip through i.v.


Olive's first bath in a throw up bucket (many more after this)


Olive's first time lifting her head


Olive's first 3am bottle feed my her daddy


Olive's first photoshoot thingy


Olive's first photo contest entry
 (which she won! 100 dollar Babies r us gift certificate)


Olive's first picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment