A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 13, 2010

Daddy's Day Off

(Devin and Olive around 3 months)

When Devin has a day off it is a special day. He hardly has a full day off of both jobs and school.
But when he does, Olive is glued to him at every minute.
 I have mentioned before that she is a Daddy's girl, but I just don't think that sums it up.
Everything about her Daddy, she loves.
Especially when he takes her out for a carb filled lunch i.e. Mac'n'cheese
 with chocolate milk and chips with salsa.

(Refusing to use her spoon)

I do not condone this.
I suggested she get broccoli and water but it was Daddy's day off.
-Special day-


(Sweet potato puffs)


(Picking up Daddy's tips means she get a tall ice water)


(There is just something about Starbucks' water- haha)


( Walking with her Dad)


(He surprises her with a 'lift off' and she giggles her butt off)


1 comment:

  1. Oh the pictures are all so cute. She's so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete