A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 18, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day came early at our house. Devin will be working on Father's Day so I wanted to make sure he had a day devoted to him. I woke him up with wheat waffles with powdered sugar, turkey bacon, fresh strawberries and eggs 'grandma style' (his grandma actually taught me how to make his eggs "the way he likes them"... haha... seriously) and orange juice. Yum!

For lunch we had his favorite, teriyaki bowls. Brown rice, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, teriyaki grilled chicken with sesame seeds on top (makes him feel special) with fresh 'bloody' lemonade. It's just lemonade with grenadine, he calls it bloody. ??


For dessert we had homemade lemon pound cake cake with choco frosting that Olive and I made together. She helps a great deal. It was a nice day. I bought Devin a computer chip t-shirt, a "Fight Club" bar of soap and Olive got him a key chain. The key chain is a rugged piece of metal that was engraved with "I LOVE DADA" with a heart below it. Needless to say he loved them all.


He deserves it all. He is one hardworking man and he does it all for Olive and I. I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment