A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 17, 2010

Pizzamonger

Tonight I cooked homemade pizza (dough, sauce and everything!)
It was super yummy. My pizza had
Pineapple, onions, orange bell pepper, black olives, basil leaves and fresh motz.
Devin's had fresh motz and bacon... he is a simple man.

Olive usually likes my pizza better, because of the pineapple.
She is a huge fan of pineapple.


Here she is after eating all the pineapple I left on the cutting board for her.

She really is a great helper!

While we waiting for the pizza to cook we messed around.


And played with my computer


looked cute


And danced to Little Einstein music.

It is hard to be that precious!
Now time to eat!


Examining the food.


Classic first-bite Olive face.

Needless to say she loved it. She had a whole piece of mine and a half a piece of her Dad's.

It was a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment