A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 13, 2010

"I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you"

Olive sat through the entire movie Monsters Inc this morning while I was sewing up some orders.
I couldn't believe she was so interested and didn't get distracted.
She's never sat still like that before. And she looks so darn cute doing it.
Laughing when "Boo" (the little human girl) laughs and gasping when faces cover the screen.
She is so silly.

(Crazy morning curls)






Like they sing in the last song Olive, "I wouldn't have nothing if i didn't have you"
 You're my precious baby and you will always be. I love you more than I could ever speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment