A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 24, 2010

TRIPLE DIGITS :]

I DID IT! I MADE IT TO 100 SALES


One hundred and two to be exact. I feel so accomplished. I did it :] So I have been open for 6 months now (My online site Tortoise and Hare) 100 sales in 6 months for a new shop on Etsy is good. I see beautiful shops that have been open for a full year and hardly have 30 sales. I must be doing something right.

I work my butt off to make my customers happy, produce long lasting and professionally finished products, I advertise like a crazy person and I am always looking for the perfect fabrics (Sometimes I stay up until the sun comes up looking for awesome fabric on online Japanese stores)  I have put everything into my business since the first day I started. Though i did have times when I felt like I would go nowhere or that I couldn't do it. I got through those downs with the help from my husband Devin. He always pushes me to do my best and encourages me when things don't look so good. Thanks Hon!

I just wanted to share with my 13 followers (ha) that I have seen my dreams come true and for once things are looking up. -Now to just get through Olive's next surgery-


The sad news, I have hardly made a dent yet in all those medical bills that Olive has racked up,
 so why don't you go buy something for your little ones feet
or a Mother you know that needs a something special for her little one.
Browse through my designs at Tortoise and Hare Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment