A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 22, 2010

Seattle, Dairy and Nose Picking

Some things that are on my mind:

1. Devin, Olive and I are moving to Seattle! I have always wanted to live in Washington with all the rain! Oh it would just be a dream and it is coming true. Devin has a Design job lined up and once school is done (not much longer) we will be headed to the rainy city! I am more than excited. Devin's Uncle Memo lives up there and I just love him and his parter Tom. Two of the nicest people I have met. Not to mention the beautiful houses that are not made out of nasty stucco. And there will be greenery... no boulders and rocks for yard landscape. I can smell the grass now. I can not wait.

2. I have recently become Lactose Intolerant. Weird huh? For a week about 2 months ago I was getting really sick and I had no clue what was wrong. I went to the Doc and they concluded that I was Lactose Intolerant. So now I can't drink milk or eat cheese, which were the two reasons I was overweight so I am calling this a helping hand from God. Ha! I recently found some lactose free ice cream while skimming through my favorite coupon site Couponmom.com. So I can at least enjoy some vanilla ice cream once in awhile.

3. The past few days I have been sewing like a crazy person for my Etsy Shop Tortoise and Hare. I have been working on four new lines of baby shoes. Super cute! I will post some pictures once I am done with them all. But while I was ironing yesterday, Olive was sitting on the ground next to the ironing board picking her nose. I have never seen her do this! Where did she get this from? I mean she was just relaxing there picking her little nose with her little finger. Not sure how to handle this. ha ha.

And here is a cute photo to leave you with

(15 teeth and 16 months old)


1 comment:



  1. I took a lot of photos in this town, so I'm going to break them down into two posts.


    Bellevue Stucco

    ReplyDelete