A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 22, 2010

Eating Edamame while Sulking



This morning I was outside washing Olive's plastic toys with the hose while Olive was drawing on the stones with chalk. I put all her toys in a big plastic box and let them soak in bleach water. While they were disinfecting, I sat down and watched Olive play with her chalk. I thought she was just so cute and ran and got my camera... took some pictures than set the camera on this high table we have outside. I thought it was too tall for Olive to reach... I was wrong.

Olive grabbed my camera and ran over to the bucket of water. I was dragging the hose out to water the few plants we have in the back yard. Olive drops my camera into the bucket of BLEACH WATER. I saw it happen and ran over to the bucket dumped it out and ran over to a towel and disassembled it. I was too late. My Canon Powershot 1200 is dead. I am so sad.

My camera is my lively hood. I use my camera to take pictures of my baby shoes and post them on my shops site Tortoise and Hare. This is how I make money. Now I have no camera to take pictures with. I am sending in my phone to Canon to see what they can do but I know they will say it is not covered and I will be stuck with no camera. So for now all of my sales on Etsy will go to my new camera fund. I am so upset and sad. :[

So here I sit, typing and eating edamame while I try to not cry. And Olive? Olive is running around the house playing with her big giant pink ball. Like nothing has happened.

But I can't stay mad at Olive. She has no idea what she did. She didn't mean it. Just a curious little baby seeing if Mommy's camera floats... I still love her, a lot. Right before the death of my camera I got some cute pictures of Olive coloring, so enjoy.


Crazy morning curls






No comments:

Post a Comment