A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 22, 2010

Disney Land 2010

I thought since I can't take new pictures of Olive (due to the death of my camera) and post about them, I would post some cute pictures from our trip to Disney Land. We went to Disney Land with the Mother in Law, Devin, Olive and myself. I had so much fun! I turned into the biggest kid, Devin and I rode lots of rides while the MIL watched Olive. MIL has been there MANY times so she let us enjoy it as much as we could. I felt like I was dating Devin again. We were like little teenagers, giggling and kissing in the lines. Holding hands on the rides and while we walked the park. I had such a wonderful time and I was so glad Olive was old enough to come. She rode the Nemo ride, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the carousel. That was pretty much all that she was awake for.

Here are some cute photos of our trip:


(Olive at the Knotsberry Farm Resturant, it was NOT good)

Arriving at Disneyland

Devin mapping out our route

First ride Devin and I went on

One of the three hats we got her

It's Disneyland, you have to go overboard

Grumpy Olive in the Nemo line

My goofy Husband

Maria (MIL) Devin and Olive
Why am I not in any pictures?
1.I take them all because no one else will
2. I am fat and I do not liking being in pictures

Olive on the Nemo ride

Olive sized door

Devin on the Dumbo ride

Waiting in line for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Most amusing thing at Disneyland....

So tired she was histerical

On the train to the car

At the hotel

Now, please go buy some cute shoes for your baby's feet at Tortoise and Hare Designs so that I can buy a new camera :[

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is absolutely gorgeous! And your trip looks like it was so much fun! I feel & sympathize with your pain over your camera...I just barely got a new one after being without one for 2 months! I almost died. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete