A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

July 3, 2010

Wholey Moley!

I went to the Wholey Moley sale while it was still going on at Old Navy and got some cute stuff for cheap! They were offering 30% off of everything in store and online. I was surprised at how little people showed up, the store was like normal. I would have bogged about it sooner but I didn't have my camera to take pics of the cute stuff we bought. But I manged to take a pic of Olive's new flip flops last night with Devin's IPhone. We got lots of stuff and only spent 18 dollars. Here's what we got...

I of course had to get 2 pairs of flip flops!!


Olive got her second Old Navy onsie-
next year we will have to get a t-shirt because she is growing fast!


And we got two pairs of baby flip flops,
she wears size 6
These are so nifty because they have the back
so that they don't slip off.


We got her this pair
A solid blue color


And another pair that are brown with pink flowers.

She loves them!
And we got her this "jersey"

Successful shopping trip :]

No comments:

Post a Comment