A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

June 27, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night's sky are shouting stars: I could really use a wish right now.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.


Lately, I have been extremely grateful of my relationship with God. I struggle, on a daily basis, with who I am. I have been turned away so many times and left to pick myself up and carry on with no support. At most of those times I have looked up, to God, and asked why this has happened once more. I was angry with him, as if he did this to me or as if he didn't stop the things that happened. He just smiles and reminds me that I am his child and that he will always love me, even when no one else does and that everything that happens in my life is for a reason. It gives me peace to think of the love God has for me. It helps me to carry on. To pick myself up, out of the gutter, clean myself off and start again. I know, no madder what happens in my life, that I will always have God with me. Watching me as I choose my path, nudging me along. But right now it is not me that needs help, it is my daughter. Her life is in the hands of a doctor that I trust so much. Still I turn to God and ask him to watch over her. To hold her hand through the whole process. To send a special angel to stay by her side. Nothing can happen to her. I fear if something does happen, my relationship with God would be in trouble. I need him to help me, to help her. He can not fail me this time. I need him and I need her. She is my everything.

Please pray for my daughter, Olive. Especially on the 20th of July. I can not imagine a world without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment