A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

May 22, 2010

The Park


Olive and I go to the park on a regular basis, but when her Daddy is not working we go to Discovery Park. This is a big deal to Olive. She knows when we are going to the big park because I pack the diaper bag. Doing this is almost like grabbing the leach around a dog. She starts hollering and jumping up and down and running from the door to me, to the door to me.

I'm not sure what is so great about the big park. The park that Olive and I go to daily has a swing and lots of grass to run around on. But we don't get in the car or pack the diaper bag and of course Daddy doesn't come. Maybe this is why she gets so excited. She is a die-hard Daddy's girl. I would be too if Dev was my Dad. He is a wonderful Dad. More than I could have hoped for and honestly waaaay more interactive and supportive than I thought he would be. Olive is lucky to have such a hardworking Daddy.

Discovery Park is a big deal. Olive gets to go on a ride in the car and scream-sing to metallica and three days grace. She is a music baby. Loves to scream alot to whatever is on. Whenever we turn down the music to talk or to have some quiet time, Olive continues to scream-sing along to the non-existent music. She is so silly.

The park is also a big deal because there are lots of little kids for Olive to terrorize. And that is exactly what she does. She follows other kids around and when they turn around she screams in their face and runs the other way. Or she will encourage them to chase her while screaming bloody murder. I think she likes other kids but i think she enjoys scaring them more. :]

The best part of the Big Park is having Daddy along to chase and tickle. Devin is so good at playing with Olive. They go off in their own little world and I am left in the dust. It warms my heart to see them interact together. Olive doesn't get to see her Daddy often because he works so much, so when he is around I am chop liver. I enjoy this. This means I get to breathe. I get to do un-mommy-related things.

Now enjoy some photos of my bugger butt exploring

She is too cute to keep to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Following you back from Blog Hop Friday! Thanks for letting me know about your GFC.

    ReplyDelete