A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

May 22, 2010

Favorite Product of the Week

This is a new deal I am doing. I will be talking about one of my new products I have put up in my Etsy shop Tortoise and Hare. I will be doing this weekly.

So I am going to start off my first Favorite Product of the Week post with:



These nifty hair pins are my latest addition to my Etsy shop Tortoise and Hare. I sell fabric covered button hair ties in my shop and they are really popular with the buyers that buy baby shoes. But I wanted to creative another item that can be used as a hair accessory.

I got the idea from my Baby Booties with Bows like these cutie patooties.

I am a bobby pin FREAK. I have THICK wavy hair that is very can be unruly. And I have these "baby hairs" around my face that annoy me when I am cleaning or when it is hot outside. But bobby pins can be unsightly at times when you need to have a more groomed look. So I sewed up a rectangle of my favorite scrap fabric and hand sewed it onto my bobby pin. Wa la!

This particular listing is for 4 Bow Tie Bobbies complete with black non-slip Goodie bobby pins.


The first 2 are made with black and white houndstooth fabric (my personal favorite)


And the last 2 are made with a white cotton that has black music sheet print, very unique!


They can be worn on their own to hold back bangs or slices of hair or to hold back those pesty baby hairs that stick out when wearing a pony tail. They are also just a cute addition to everyday hair, something to make you feel girly and well adorable!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I HAD to come check you out of course :) Those flats and bows are to die for. Love it!I'm your newest follower and am linking you up under my Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much! Love the nipple stories! They cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete