A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

November 11, 2009

Size 0


It's hard for me to fathom that these
use to be big on my little boogers toes.


Sometimes I wish I could wind back the clock and go back to when she stayed where I put her, didn't tear down my laundry piles, didn't find it funny when mom says 'no', and only drank milk. I wish I could just swaddle her in her favorite pink bird blankie and rock her while singing her "Little bunny foo foo". She wont let me do this anymore. But the more I think about it, the more I love the incredibly frustrating things she does now. Even though taking all her toys out of her drawer and throwing them one by one in the middle of our walkway isn't productive, it still makes me laugh and I think she senses when Mommy needs to laugh... and she never seems to let me down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment