A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

November 11, 2009

Makeshift Toothbrush

My days and nights have been running together lately. With Devin's weird work hours and normal off days, it is super hard for me to keep Olive and myself on a consistent sleep schedule. So I haven't been getting the sleep I need because my body is very confused. While I am not sleeping this is what I have been doing.

It's called a rag rug or 'toothbrush rug'
(note my makeshift toothbrush made out of my smiths card)
but I call it 'carpal tunnel causing mat'
Despite the name I gave it, I do enjoy the process.




The material is actually old bed sheets that are ruined.
Talk about a 'GREEN MOMMA'
I try, I try :)




While we are on the topic of things I do when I can not sleep I might as well show you Olive's first Halloween costume, which was also made when my body didn't want to sleep. I am proud of it. It makes me smile. 








Front/Side/Back


So I thought that it was pretty easy to guess what this  is, but I have gotten so many ?'s as to what it actually is. Olive's first Halloween costume is an OLIVE. Too cute, I know. The thing is, she didn't even really wear it. She refused to wear the head band, so it defeated the purpose. But she was still beautiful with out the pimento. 




This was my All time favorite Halloween
Thank you for attending little Ms. O!


No comments:

Post a Comment