A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

November 11, 2009

Bunny Foo Foo

My Morning:

Woke up next to this beauty (Yes we co-sleep)
What could be more wonderful than
starting your day with this critter?
I'll tell you what, nothing.






Olive and I hung out in bed for a few.
She was to comfortable to disturb
(As you can see, she makes herself quite comfy)







Than she received a headdress, 
provided by yours truly and a resisted diaper change.





After a shower and some fresh clothes,
Olive picks up her favorite stuffed animal.
(Which is my bunny from when I was a child.)
And I teach her what "eye" means.
She conveniently touches the eye, freaky.






Than saying something that closely resembles the word "eye"
I get that warm feeling inside that makes me want to cry.
She never seems to amaze me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment