A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

November 10, 2009

Drool on my pillow


I sense another growth spurt coming for little miss Olive. She has been sleeping like a bear the last two days, which i am not complaining about. When I see her sleeping it always brings me back to the infant days. As if we regressed back 8 months. So peaceful and angelic. No pain. I wish it was always like this, no pain. Her past is so full and she is a mere 9 months old. I wouldn't wish her experiences on my worst enemy but it is so enlightening to see the end to this disorder in the near future. Next August should mark the beginning to the end of her suffering. Her third surgery and my first deep breath. I'm not sure how I'll be able to make it through another surgery but I am sure she will. My heart breaks every time I see them roll her down that white hall. Having to kiss her goodbye is the worst feeling in the world. Her last two surgeries have been extremely difficult for us all but I feel this last one will be the most challenging. She will be a year and a half by that time. I fear she will understand what will be taking place and I bet I will discover a new 'worst feeling in the world' moment then. Until that day comes I will continue to live day to day, holding my head up for my little booger but and try to push the thoughts of this upcoming surgery out of my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment