A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

May 26, 2010

My Little Reader

My daughter loves to 'read'. I have read to her everynight, since she was born, before bed. This is her favorite time of day. When we are done talking a shower and we walk into our room she ditches her towel and runs to the bookshelve. While I gather some clothes, lotion, hairbrush, and a diaper Olive picks out the book to read. It is normally "The Stinky Cheeseman" or "If You Give a Moose a Muffin". Then she crawls up on the bed (still naked) and I lotion her up and dress her while she holds tightly onto her book. While I get dressed she positions herself comfortably up against a pillow and sits, starring at me while holding her book, until I am ready. Than she crawls in my lap and we read her book, about 4 times. She turns the pages and points at the pictures while I read. We make a good team.

This morning I woke up, took Olive out of her crib and left the room to use the restroom. When I came back, this is what I found.

I guess she had found her old baby teething book. This is a funny picture huh? She is in her toy box. She does this about twice a day. She will one by one take out her toys until there is room for her to climb in and play. Not sure why she does this, or where she got it from but it makes me smile.

I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment