A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

May 24, 2010

I Can't Get Enough

Do you know how I met Mr. S? It is a sweet story. I first laid eyes on him at a Starbucks drive through. At first glance I thought he was Samoan. His smile was genuine and his voice was calm and friendly. After about 5 visits I worked up enough courage to ask him out, but with my luck he was not working, so I left a note. Yep, I asked him out with a note that he found in his locker a day later. I fell in love with Mr. S in that drive through. What do I love about him? Well first, he remembers what I ordered to drink that day,"It was a Hot Venti 4 shot nonfat Toffee Nut Late with no whip, your favorite winter drink." he reminds me. He remembers EVERYTHING. Which is not always a good thing but most of the time it is. What else do I love about him?

1.He is handsome (My 19th birthday at The Cheesecake Factory)


2.He is very helpful (Doctor visit)


3.He makes me laugh, my fat laugh. (Er Visit for one of Olive's kidney infections)


4.He is a wonderful Dad (Tule Springs National Park)


5. He values family (Devin holding Olive for the first time)


6. He can fix anything


7. He listens to me (Spent all 26 hours of my labor playing W.O.W because I told him to leave me alone)


8. He loves me for me. He is the only person I have felt that loves me for me.


9. He thinks I am beautiful, even when I first wake up.


10. And most of all because without him I wouldn't have my precious daughter.

I love you Mr. S. You make me feel so loved and protected. I know that you will always be here for me and I hope to show you the same. Your such an amazing Dad and Husband and I thank God everyday for bringing you to me. Thank you for working so hard for our little family. Olive and I are so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! How sweet is this? New follower..returning your follow..diggin your blog!

    ReplyDelete