A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

May 31, 2010

I Wouldn't Classify it as Baby Weight

So I am overweight. Everyone who is close to me knows that i am aware of it and that I am changing it. Now I can not blame this weight on having a baby. Yeah I went through a lot when I was pregnant and was put on bed rest for the last month but it was not the cause of this. I was the cause of this. I eat emotionally and I am a closet eater. My life has been a crazy roller coater for the last... well... my life has been a rollercoaster. For once it has calmed down and I have leveled out. I feel almost free from myself. I think all of this "freedom" has really got me thinking, I have come A LONG way emotionally and feel so great, so why not feel great physically as well. I hate feeling ugly and fat and knowing that people are talking about you. I can ignore it but I would rather be happy with my appearance and not have to worry about all that crap. SO about 2 months ago I started eating so much heathier and exercising like a nut. So far I have lots 30 pounds. I have a whole bunch more to go about 100 pounds, but I think I am on a great start.

I think all of my inspiration comes from Olive. I run and play with her but I don't do it easily and I end up almost stroking out... haha. Seriously. I gained 95 pounds during my pregnancy and didn't loose hardly 15 pounds when Olive was born. I was chunky when I got pregnant, once again went through some stuff and ate it all away. So I am fighting tooth and nail to get this weight off and to be a great interactive Mother and wife. 30 down 100 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment