A Snapshot of Me

My photo
I am a Wife, a Mother and a buisness woman.
I am going through the hardest time of my life,
while documenting it all in hopes to stay sane.

December 7, 2009

There's no love like his

I want to take a moment and express my gratefulness for this man.

I am grateful for his freckles 
for his smile
for his triangle go-t :)
for his bear hugs
for his deep voice
for is warm brown eyes
for his perfect nose
for his bushy eye brows
for his strong arms
for his gorgeous long eyelashes
for his nearsightedness 
for his tree trunk strong legs
for his work ethic
For his olive skin
for his kind heart
for his kid mentality
for his creative mind
for his carpenter hands
for his rough hands
for his gentle touch
for his infectious laugh
But most of all I am grateful for the love he has for me and my daughter. 


Mr.Saenz I love you more than you will ever know.






No comments:

Post a Comment